Sunday, May 9, 2010

Perfect Two Remix - Auburn ft. Tommy C

PERFECT TWO Remix Duet version between Auburn and Tommy C. Check out the original at my girl Auburn "Gabby G" youtube channel www.youtube.com Lyrics: (Verse 1) You can the peanut butter to jelly You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly You can be the captain I can be your first mate You can be the chills thats I feel on our first date You can be the hero I can be your side kick You can be the tear That I cry if we ever split You can be the rain from the cloud when its storming or u can be the sun when it shines in the morning (Pre-hook) Dont know if I could ever be w/out u cause boy u complete me And in time I know that we'll both see, that we're all we need Cause you're the apple to my pie You're the straw to my berry You're the smoke to my high and you're the one I wanna marry (Hook) Cause you're the one for me for me (for me) and Im the one for you for u (for u) u take the both of us of us (of us) and were the perfect two Were the perfect two Were the perfect two Baby me and you were the perfect two (Verse 2) You can be the lyrics and I can be the melody You can be the second voice and I can be the harmony You can be the angel that I see in my dreams You can be the chocolate on my ice cream You can be sweet and I can be sour You can come here any second and leave any hour You can be a rose or any given flower And I can be the rain if you need a shower (Pre-hook) Dont know if I could ever be w/out u cause girl u complete me And in time I know that we'll both see ...

My Links : cheap cookware sets reviews about car stereo system

No comments:

Post a Comment